New shingle roof ♦ Roofing tear offs ♦ Reroofing
Even with the best care and maintenance, your roof will not last forever. Most shingle roofs will give you about 25 years of service before needing replacement. At Tony Newman Roofing, we encourage you to monitor your roof condition and, if possible, learn how old it is so you can be proactive.
Do you need a new roof?
If you don’t know how old your roof is, it can be difficult to be sure when it’s time to replace it. We suggest calling for an evaluation if you notice the following:
- The edges of several shingles are curled
- Bald spots on shingles or a lot of granules in your gutters
- Cracked or missing shingles
- The presence of mold or mildew
- Roof shingles and flashing look worn
Our expert roofing technician will arrive quickly to provide a thorough roof evaluation and an honest estimate, free of charge with no down payment required to secure your roof replacement.
Our evaluation service includes:
- Checking the extent of curled or cracked shingles; more than a dozen may indicate a new roof is needed
- Identifying any missing or damaged vents, drip edges, or chimney caps
- Checking flashing in valleys and around chimney and vents for rot or deterioration
Decisions you will need to make
At Tony Newman Roofing, our goal is to make your roof replacement as simple and efficient as possible. Rely on our team to help you with important decisions and work with you from start to finish.
- Roof overlay or tear off – Reroofing, or overlaying shingles on an existing roof, can save money and time in the roofing process, but not every roof is a candidate. Our technicians check that the existing roof was properly installed, straight and level to provide a solid base for your new roof. If the existing roof is not level, if there was already an overlay, or if we suspect a problem with the roof decking, we will recommend a tear off to ensure a quality roof that will last.
- Durability and value – Asphalt shingles provide an exceptionally durable roof at an affordable price. For homeowners and business owners in the Greater Akron area, we recommend the best in asphalt shingles from Owens Corning and CertainTeed for a long-lasting roof that is attractive and will fit any budget.
- Roof style – We install Owens Corning shingles (we are a preferred contractor) and CertainTeed shingles, which provide for a broad range of colors, styles and textures that will enhance your home, add value, and provide excellent protection for many years. Our expertise and preferred contractor status mean you are protected by manufacturers’ warranties and our labor guarantee. You pay nothing until the work is done.
Call us today for a complete roof evaluation and free estimate. We offer roofing maintenance programs customized to protect and lengthen the life of your residential or commercial roof. For details about our programs and to schedule a personal inspection of your property, call us today.
Visit us on Facebook.